Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Whay I am doing this...

I am starting this blog to record my thoughts/advice/feelings/etc to my son for safekeeping. I want this to be a place where he can go to in the future to get advice on how to deal with certain situations or events in his life.

With God willing, I will be there for him as long as I possibly can so he will not have to go through his childhood or adolescent years without a father. However, I cannot predict the future, and I want him to know how much I love him, and let him know all of the things that I notice, that he might not remember, but what makes him so special to me.

This will be in letter format so that someday I can print this out and give it to him much like a photo album....

If you have thoughts for me to cover that will help him out, please let me know...

1 comment: